Our main priority at this stage is to reduce the potential risk of contamination and spreading of the COVID-19 virus in our community.
We have therefore implemented the following actions as of today, 13th of March:
- We have ensured that as many of our employees as possible will work from home meaning:
- All Group Staff Functions are working from home.
- To ensure the continuation of ours and our customers’ business, employees working in operations will be divided into two groups. One group will be working from home while the other will be working from the office. The groups will change every other week between home and office workplaces.
- Employees will not travel nor attend physical external meetings or any large events – all business-related issues will be conducted through video-/phone meeting solutions.
- All our offices are closed to external visitors.
We aim to do our utmost to ensure that we all remain healthy and all the above measures are taken to prevent the spreading of the virus while at the same time keep the business running.